Things to Know About Montana Grizzly Football Season Tickets
As we move closer to what is hopefully a Montana Grizzly football season, some new options to acquire season tickets have been announced.
UM Sports Information Director Eric Taber sent word that now Grizzly Athletics has a new option to allow football season ticket holders more flexibility in securing their seats for the upcoming 2020 season and a list of frequently asked questions to assist with ticket purchase.
The deadline to renew season tickets has been extended to July 3. Season ticket holders with COVID-19 concerns who do not renew their seats for 2020, will now have their tickets held for renewal into the 2021 football season.
Answers to COVID-19 questions can are at the Go Griz website COVID-19 FAQ page. The page will be updated regularly as decisions are made and there is information to share.
The Adams Center Ticket Office will also begin to reopen to the public on June 8, with precautions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Precautions include: two doors will be designated "Entrance" and "Exit" in the ticket office lobby, signs and floor markings to indicate 6-foot spacing for social distancing, plexiglass barriers between staff and public, non--contact credit card transactions and hand sanitizer available for use for both public and staff.
- One ticket office window will open to the public starting Monday, June 8, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- A maximum of three people will be allowed to wait in line at a time (indicated by floor markings). Others can remain in the lobby area as long as they adhere to physical distancing measures.
- A cloth face covering is recommended for all customers waiting in line.
- Customers are strongly encouraged to use credit cards for no-contact payment transactions.
- Customers are encouraged to use online (GrizTix.com), phone (406-243-4051) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) services whenever possible. Phone order fees will continue to be waived for season ticket holders.
- The ticket office will return to normal operations at a date yet to be determined.
Again, deadline to renew is July 3, 2020. Any accounts that are not renewed by July 3, 2020, will be dropped for the 2020 football season BUT held for the 2021 football season.
KEEP READING: See how sports around the world have been impacted by the coronavirus