Top 5 ‘One Week Wedding’ Finalists [PHOTOS]
After receiving numerous submissions for our 'One Week Wedding' contest, we have narrowed it down to our Top 5!
Thanks to all who submitted their photos and stories, now it's time to share the ones we feel would make the perfect Missoula couple! Their stories are heartwarming, their photos prove that they make a excellent match, and starting on Monday these five finalists will be up for a vote in which you'll help decide wins a fully furnished wedding courtesy of our amazing local sponsors.
Again, make sure to return Monday when we open these couple up for a vote to decide the winner of the One Week Wedding Giveaway sponsored by:
- Adair Jewelry offering the ring set
- Rococo Bridal offering the wedding dress and tuxedo
- Blue Bison Catering serving food up to 50 people
- The Tallest DJ in America offering his reception music services
- Dostal Photography taking photos the day of the wedding
- Shear Art Salon offering hair and makeup services for the bride and groom
- Oh So Chic Boutique provides the decorations
- The Lolo Peak Brewing Company providing the venue space for up to 50 people
Each sponsor and 107.5 Zoo FM will take your wedding to larger than life levels.
Monday, November 10: Audience voting for a winner begins.
Sunday, November 16: Winner announced, one week before the wedding.
November 17-22: We document preparations for the wedding as the couple sizes their rings, sees the venue, picks out a dress, etc.
Sunday, November 23: Wedding Day at the Lolo Peak Brewing Company.
Please note that in addition to our standard contest rules, the winning couple must meet or agree to the following criteria:
- There must be no legal impediments preventing the couple from getting married.
- The couple must be willing and able to procure a marriage license no later than Wednesday, November 19. A marriage license costs $53 in the state of Montana and the couple is expected to cover that cost. You can find information about how to obtain a marriage license on the Missoula County website: http://www.co.missoula.mt.us/coc/marriage.htm
- Over the course of the week leading up to the wedding, we will have several scheduled interviews and events that the couple will be required to attend. We will work with your schedule when possible, but the couple must acknowledge and commit to the One Week Wedding schedule of events.
- The couple grants Townsquare Media and 107.5 Zoo FM rights to produce photos, videos, and other online content pertaining to their wedding.
Here are the standard contest rules: http://1075zoofm.com/official-contest-rules/