Tuesdays With Tami And Joy – ‘Walking Out’
After a week away gallivanting in Paris, our sweet Tami rejoined our Tuesdays With Tami and Joy squad and witnessed what they described as an incredible and moving movie!
Hitting up the beloved Roxy Theater, they checked out the new Montana-based film, Walking Out, written by the Smith Brothers and starring Matt Bomer. Here's how IMBD described the plot of the movie:
An urban teenager journeys to Montana to hunt big game with his estranged father. Father and son struggle to connect, until a brutal encounter in the heart of the wilderness changes everything.
Comparing Walking out to Joy's review of The Mountain Between Us, it's like night and day. Both Tami and Joy said the acting in this film and the story line, written by brothers who are from Missoula, was nothing short of mind-blowing.
So here are Tami and Joy's quick responses about Walking Out:
- What did you think of Walking Out:
- Tami - The whole movie was incredible but get ready to tear up at the end!
- Joy - It's the perfect movie to take your kids to, especially if they're just learning how to hunt!
- What would you rate Walking Out out of 10?
- Tami - 9.5/10
- Joy - Same
- See it in theaters or wait to rent?
- Tami - Definitely see it in theaters
- Joy - Both! See it in theaters and then buy it when it comes out on DVD!
- Appropriate for kids 13 and under?
- Tami - Absolutely
- Joy - 100% yes
- Who picked the movie?
- Rotten Tomatoes rating?
Don’t forget that if you bring your movie ticket stub into the Iron Horse on Tuesdays, they’ll honor their Happy Hour all night starting at 4pm!