Oscar Mayer Weinermobile is Hiring Drivers
Do you consider yourself a good driver? Would you like to take a cross country road trip and get paid? How would you feel about making that cross country road trip in a giant hot dog on wheels?
Oscar Mayer is hiring drivers for the 2021 tour of the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile. Judging by the drivers I have met in my years in radio, all you need is an over enthusiastic personality and a drivers license.
According to the official job summary online
Full Time, 1-year paid assignment
An Oscar Mayer Hotdogger…
- Is an outgoing, creative, friendly, exuberant, college graduate who has an appetite for adventure and is willing to see the country through the windshield of the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile for one year!
- Is a representative of Oscar Mayer as a brand ambassador through radio and television appearances, newspaper interviews, grocery/retail events, charity functions, and a variety of other activities
- “Meats” and greets people from coast to coast, while maintaining the company car (Oscar Mayer Wienermobile)
- Works with internal and external consumer promotions, marketing and sales professionals
- Manages their own traveling public relations firm on wheels; organizing promotions, contributing to brand social content and pitching TV, radio and print media
It doesn't sound all that bad. But what does it pay? I can't imagine a person would be getting rich as a professional Hotdogger. But, someone did mention that they got paid $30,000 as a driver 7 years ago. So the chances are you will probably get slightly more than that, considering inflation.
Hurry, you only have until January 31st to apply. Link below.
See the Must-Drive Roads in Every State