Are You Ready For The Harvest Party?!
Fall is in full swing with so many fun events and activities! October 1st kicks of Montana Cider Week and there's no better way to celebrate one of the sweetest weeks of the year than with the Harvest Party...
It's not a Harvest Party without music, dancing, dunk tanks, delicious cider, apple pressing, local food trucks and so much more!
Here's what the Harvest Party posted on their Facebook event page about the day:
WHEN: October 1st, 2017
WHERE: Western Cider
- 501 N. California St., Missoula, MT 59802
10 am - 2 pm: Country Brunch
- Food Truck of Lower Crossing Farm is kicking off Montana Cider Week with a farm-fresh brunch and cider cocktail in the cider garden. Take It or Leave It raise the veggies, meats and eggs that go into their beautiful plates.
3 pm - 9 pm: Supper
- Dinner plates with Take It or Leave It - Food Truck of Lower Crossing Farm
12 pm - 4 pm: Apple Pressing
- See how we press our apples with Northwest Mobile Juicing! They will be milling and juicing your apples, pasteurizing and packaging them for a small fee.
5 pm - 6 pm: DUNK the POOR FARMER!
- For some reason, we are putting the POOR FARMER himself in a dunk tank. You will have an opportunity to hit the bulls eye and watch him swim! Receive a ticket for three throws (1 dunk per person) with the purchase of a brunch/cider combo (or) any of our to-go items (ie. bottle, a case of bottles, growler, shirt, etc.). Not to be missed!
NOON - 2 pm: Night Blooming Jasmine
3 pm - 5 pm: Black Mountain Boys
6 pm - 8 pm: The Beet Tops
Photo Booth and Antique Apples for Sale